Google
 

09 July 2008

just a brief note

Okay so I know it has been a while since my last entry but I must confess that I have been very busy and I have been slightly depressed from the actions of the world. I have been watching too much news and listening to too many talking heads and it was just getting to me.

The more that goes on in this election and the more jabber that comes out of the mouths of the candidates, their supporters and the media the more worried I get with the true state of the nation. This is not the same place our forefathers envisioned.

I will add more later, but I just wanted to put in a blurb know to break the cycle and get writing again. Hold your heads up and work towards a brighter tomorrow. It won’t be easy but it will be worth it.

This is Ed Nef with a view from the Farr West.

No comments:

Post a Comment