Google
 

02 May 2009

A Voisin good time

I just ran across a fun web site with a wonderful video presentation of a trip to Oshkosh for the large EAA Air Adventure fly in 2008, made by two gentlemen in their home built World War I aircraft replicas. I wish there was more footage from the air but this is more from the point of view of the ground support team that got them there and back. It gives some wonderful insight into some of what makes these flights possible. All though not all the footage was perfect, they chose to leave it in rather than leave it on the cutting room floor. I am glad they did because it made it all the more real. Although I lost audio for part four I enjoyed the whole thing immensely, especially the funny bits. Thank you Gary, Chad, Bryan, Ralph andCorey for taking the time to share your dream come true with us.

From http://www.voisin35.com/voisin35/ just click on the link to the 2008 Airventure videos. There is also a great diary of the adventure and the origins of the aircraft called Voisin.

This is Ed Nef with a view from the Farr West.

No comments:

Post a Comment