Google
 

10 June 2016

My blog is ranked...

...just outside of the top 10.  Okay, way outside the top 10.  According to urlmetrics my Farrwestview blog is ranked 4,623,480 in the United States while being unranked worldwide.

What does this mean?  Just about anything I guess.  It doesn't bother me, nor does it excite me.  Well maybe it does but only a little.

It is fun too know that even though I am small stuff now I am still big enough to create a blip on somebodies radar.  That is kind of cool.

The internet helps create freedom of speech and it also provides proof that there is no guarantee of an audience...that you have to earn.  I send out a warm thank you too all that have, are or will give my blog a little bit of their time.  Who knows, with a little more effort on my part, maybe I can overtake number 4,623,479.  Fingers crossed.

This is Ed Nef with a view from the Farrwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment