Google
 

04 January 2015

So Tsu me


Well I did it.  I signed up for a new social network and so far so good.  You might have heard of tsu.co as the alternate Facebook where you can get a cut of the advertising revenue for producing content rather than letting the Zuckerberg boys have all the fun.  At least that is the idea and I am game for that.

Tsu takes a cut of 10% which isn't much these days and then they pay the content producer half the remaining amount with the other half going to the content producers sponsors (kind of like the upline and downline of multi level marketing).

That means you have to have a sponsor or referral to get in.  It is o.k. because you know me and I will be sure to hook you up if you want in.  My link is https://www.tsu.co/EdHWW.  If you know Facebook then you already know Tsu.  Similar if not simpler.  Where I felt lost with Facebook, Tsu comes a bit more intuitively.  I like that in a web site.

It is new and developing and I am sure there are some that think it wont last but I don't care.  It is a work in process.  If this takes off, and it looks like it may, Facebook has something that it hasn't had to worry about up to this point; competition.  Worried?  Probably not but they better not rest on their laurels and start taking care of their core customers because there now is another place to play.

Here is that invite once again.

https://www.tsu.co/EdHWW

It is kind of exciting to be on the leading edge of something.  If it doesn't work fine, but if it does just Tsu me.

This is Ed Nef with a view from the Farrwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment