Google
 

24 November 2016

#thanksgivingthursday 24 November 2016


It's #thanksgivingthursday again and today it is all about the family. I am so thankful to have the family that I have. And that goes for all of them. Parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, son, daughter, grand-kids, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, all of which doubled when I got married and expanded my family with in-laws.  I also can't forget all the ancestors that came before.  They are the foundation for which we have the families of today.

Families can have their moments and most of them are wonderful and memorable. Thanks to all mine that have helped build a world of awesome.  May my family continue to grow and prosper in the coming years and I wish the same for you.  This is Ed Nef with a view from the Farrwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment