Google
 

01 June 2017

Good idea 1 June 2017


I saw a good idea today, I just wanted to share.





I stopped at the local just opened Maverick store and went in to use the facilities and when it was time to clean up I came upon the above. Someone had the bright idea to combine in one place, the soap dispenser, the sink, and the hand dryer in the same spot. Brilliant.

The last time I got impressed with restroom fixtures was the first time I came across the hand blower driers that actually blew air with real gusto. I even remember the name of the brand as Excel as in Excelerator, it impressed me that much. The time before that was in the 70's when I encountered my first sink that would turn on by itself using a sensor to know when your hands were under the faucet. Way cool stuff back then.

I told you I can appreciate the little things. This is Ed Nef with a view from the Farrwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment