Google
 

31 October 2017

I found the car I want, a Honda Grace


but just like the Honda NC750X motorcycle I want, you can't get that here.

The motorcycle is everywhere else in the world but the US where it only comes as the NC700X.  An honest bike that would be another step up with the slightly bigger engine.

The Honda Grace on the other hand is the car I have been looking for.  A simple hybrid car with lines that make it look like a sized down Accord.  A simple hybrid car that domes at a simple price, around the 20K range.  A simple hybrid car that can return 80 mpg and still pack the safety features that so many cars seem to need these days.  A simple hybrid car that is currently only sold in Japan.

This is probably sour grapes but I am a big fellow and this is a Japanese car so I probably wouldn't fit so it is all just as well.  Of course this is a Honda and they can do magic with interior space if the Fit is any indication.

Photo:HYBRID EX・Honda SENSING(FF) ボディカラーはブリリアントスポーティブルー・メタリック

As they say, one size does not fit all.  So why is it all must fit one size?

Oh, and China gets the Supirior but that is another story.

I dream on.
This is Ed Nef with a view from the Farrwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment